Now that you know how to play online slots using EMPIRE777 RM30 Free Credit, let’s better understand how online slots work!
How Online Slots Work
Sometimes it’s not enough to know how to play online slots. If you really want to get winning playing slots, then you should also understand how they work. Only then can you understand your chances of winning against the slot’s house edge.
Random Number Generator
Random Number Generator (RNG) –
computer algorithm responsible for making every spin random.
Let’s get down to the very basics: the RNG.
The RNG or Random Number Generator’s main purpose is to create random sequences in countless of intervals for player’s every spin.
With the RNG, players will be safe to know that the online slot’s symbols on every spin of the reel will be random and different. It’s proof that online slots are not rigged and Malaysia Online Casinos are not cheating players in slot games.
RNGs in Other Online Casino Games
It’s also important to know that RNGs are not only used in online slots. Online Casinos also use RNGs for determining the random results of dice in Sic Bo or the playing cards you may get from the Live Dealer.
So both Table Games and Live Casino in Asia Online Casino like EMPIRE777 actually use RNGs to make random dice or card results! Just like online slots.
How RNG makes Random Results for Online Slot
Let’s say for example you’re playing an online slot with 5 reels. When you press the SPIN Button, the RNG will make 5 random numbers, 1 for each of the 5 reels.
1st number or digit will determine the 1st reel’s symbols and position, and so on.
Slot’s House Edge
But if RNGs really give random results, how do online casinos get their profit?
Even though the results in the game are, of course, random and winning is up to chance (originally that’s what gambling is), long term the casino still has the house edge.
It’s just a matter of whether or not the house edge is high (player with 20% chance of winning vs. Online Casino with 80% chance of winning) or low.
Online Slots also have a different house edge per game. Each has its own variables that will decide whether you have a high chance of winning or not. These are RTP (Return to Player) and Volatility or Variance.
Return to Player
Return to Player (RTP) –
how much wagered money the slot will eventually pay back the players over a long period of playing time
Progressive Jackpot Slot Game Holmes and the Stolen Stones from game providers Yggdrasil Gaming has an RTP of 96%
Let’s say theoretically in 1 month, you bet RM10,000 in total amount.
If RTP is 96%, it means you can expect to get back 96% of RM10,000 in winnings over a month of playing the game.
96% of 10, 000 = 9,600
You can get back an estimated RM9,600 in winnings over a month of playing the game.
The remaining 4% would be the slot’s house edge.
Play online slots with RTP of 95% and and above!
NetEnt’s Blood Suckers Slot Game has RTP of 98% and is available at Online Casino Malaysia EMPIRE777.
Volatility or Variance
Volatility – the level of risk when playing the online slot
There are 2 Kinds of Volatility:
High Volatility = high risk + high reward
Players won’t always win but when they do, they win big jackpot prizes
Low Volatility = low risk + low reward
Players will win consistent but low prizes
Progressive Jackpot Slots always have high volatility. If you have a limited budget but still want to win real money, play online slots with Low Volatility.
Understanding Inside Online Slot Games: Special Game Features
Now you know the answer to how do online slots work. It’s time to understand what you can do to win real money!
There’s more to an online slot than what makes it work. There’s also Special Game Features which you can trigger while playing.
How do Online Slots Work: Bonus Rounds
Bonus Rounds are extra game rounds that player can unlock while playing the online slot game. These Bonus Rounds give them an extra chance to win more prizes if they pick the right answer!
Online Slot Game’s Bonus Rounds have many forms, depending on the game.
Free Spins is not just a casino bonus, there’s also a Free Spins round inside the online slot game itself. If you trigger the right combination of symbols or the bonus symbol, you can get free spins! You can keep your winnings too!
Mini Games are like extra games within the online slot that players can trigger with the right combination of symbols. If player wins, they can get more prizes or bonus winnings.
Slot Machines Reinvented: Wild Symbols
Wild Symbols are like Wild Cards. They can be used to replace a symbol that would give the player a winning payline! Wild Symbols are really beneficial for players because they can help the player win in the most unlikely times.
Scatters, on the other hand, are symbols that can trigger bonus rounds and even free spins rounds! It can also multiply the amount of how much the player wins in that turn.
They can appear anywhere, anytime in the game!
Multipliers (as the name suggests) are symbols that when you get can multiply your winnings by a certain amount.
Colossals are huge symbol blocks that spin independently from the rest of the reel increasing your chances of getting a full payline.
Last but not the least, Jackpot slots are online slots with big jackpot prizes. There are many kinds of jackpot slots, from Progressive Jackpot slots to even Local or Pooled Jackpot types.
Trusted Online Casino EMPIRE777 has over 1000+ online slot games to choose from! Claim their 60 Free Spins Bonus and start playing now!