Learn How to Play Sic Bo with EMPIRE777’s RM30 Free Credit No Deposit Malaysia 2020!
Find out the Rules of Sic Bo Game, as well as the different Bets, Odds and Payouts. Discover How to Win Real Money with Sic Bo Calculator, Strategies and Cheats!
ULTIMATE SIC BO GUIDE
Sic Bo is an ancient gambling game from China. The term “Sic Bo” translates to “hi lo” or “tai sai”, “dai su”, “big and small”. To play this Casino Game, you need three dice and a Sic Bo Table.
Similar to casino games Roulette and Craps, gamblers who play this dice game bet on the results of the dice when thrown.
The board can look very intimidating especially if it’s your first time playing this dice game. It’s the same feeling players experience when they first try Craps. But don’t worry, it’s actually easy to understand.
Player bets on what they think will be the outcome of the three dice.
- Player places their chips on the areas of the table that they want to bet on
- The Dealer shakes three dice closed in a tiny chest.
- Player wins if the dice matches their bet prediction
- Player loses if dice doesn’t match the bet prediction
Definitely the most important part of this casino game is finding out the different Sic Bo Bets online gamblers can make:
Single Bet – player bets on a single number that can appear on any of the three dice. Ex: Player bets that 2 will appear on one of the dice. If it does, player wins.
Double Bet – player bets on which two numbers will appear on the two out of three dice. Ex: Player bet that number 4 and 5 will show up on two of the dice. If it does, player wins.
Triple Bet – player bets that specific numbers will appear on all three dice. Ex: Player bets that the number 3 will show up on all three dice. If it does, player wins. This has a higher payout because it’s a bet with a higher risk.
Total Bet – Player bets on the total sum of the numbers appearing on all three dice. Ex: Player bets that the total of all three dices numbers is 9. If the total is not 9, then player loses the bet.
Other Sic Bo Bets
- Big – player bets that total score of the dice is 11 to 17 (except triples*)
- Small –player bets that the total score of the dice is between 4 and 10 (except triples*)
*If you bet on Big or Small and you get a triple sum (three dice with the same numbers ex: 1-1-1, 6-6-6-) means you automatically lose. These triple numbers include 3 and 18.
- Odd – player bets that the total score will be an odd number (except triples*)
- Even– player bets that the total score will be an even number (except triples*)
- Two Dice Combinations – also called “Domino Bet”, it lets player bet on the result of two dice at once instead of all three or the sum of all three dice.
- Four Number Combination– any three of the four numbers in one specific combination will appear: 6, 5, 4, 3 / 6, 5, 3, 2 / 5, 4, 3, 2 / or 4, 3, 2, 1
- Specific Double and Single Number Combination – two of the dice will show a specific double and the third dice will show a specific, different number
|Bet||Payout||Winning Combinations||House Edge|
|Small or Big Bet||1 to 1||105||0.0278|
|Sum of 4 or 17||60 to 1||3||0.1528|
|Sum of 5 or 16||30 to 1||6||0.1389|
|Sum of 6 or 15||17 to 1||10||0.1667|
|Sum of 7 or 14||12 to 1||15||0.0972|
|Sum of 8 or 13||8 to 1||21||0.125|
|Sum of 9 or 12||6 to 1||25||0.1899|
|Sum of 10 or 11||6 to 1||27||0.125|
|Single Dice Bet||1 to 1, 2 to 1, 3 to 1||75, 15, 1||0.0787|
|Double Bet||10 to 1||6||0.1825|
|Any Triple Bet||30 to1||6||0.1389|
|Specific Triple Bet||180 to 1||1||0.162|
|Two Dice Combo||5 to 1||30||0.1667|
Of course, the odds of winning the game (house edge) depends on the type you’re playing.
Sic Bo Dice
Sic Bo Table
Traditional Sic Bo vs. Sic Bo Online Casino
Traditional Sic Bo is not that different with Online Sic Bo. It has the same gameplay, rules, and betting options.
The only difference is that the first one is played in Traditional Land-based Casinos like Genting Highland while the online version can be played in Trusted Online Casinos in Malaysia like EMPIRE777.
Play Online Casino with EMPIRE777 RM30 Free Credit No Deposit Malaysia 2020
- Pick a Trusted Online Casino in Malaysia like EMPIRE777
- Sign up for to be an EMPIRE777 Player
- Get RM30 Free Credit Bonus– No Deposit Required!
- Play Sic Bo in Table Games or Live Casino
- Win Real Money!
- Withdraw your winnings!
The Chinese also heavily believe in the luck colors can bring.
It’s a good thing that trusted online casino in Malaysia EMPIRE777 allows players to change the Sic Bo table’s colors to a color they want.
The default color is green, but they can switch to Blue, Red and even Yellow for their Sic Bo Table layout.
Not only can players deposit with ease using credit card or debit card in online casino Malaysia. Players can also withdraw their winnings just as easily.
And with EMPIRE777, players don’t need to download any applications to play casino games. With just their mobile phone’s browser, they can easily do online gambling and win real money too!
A lot of people play this game, especially Asian gamblers. So of course, a lot of players have tried creating a cheating strategy to win real money. So to answer the question of “what is the best Sic Bo strategy?” — there’s many.
Sic Bo Cheat Sheet
Some have created a “cheat sheet” which they say has the answers on how to win sic bo.
Some players increase their risks to maximize the “payout potential”. There’s even Medium Risk betting, Higher Risk betting.
Sic Bo Odds (Mathematical Calculation)
Learn which bets are the safest to bet on. That simply trick can be a powerful Sic Bo strategy on its own.
Some players even resort to calculating complicated Sic Bo odds and probabilities like this:
Rest assured, there’s no need to do any of these complicated formulas since you can just search online for the different game odds and bet accordingly.