Learn How to Play Poker online EASILY! Know the different Poker Hands, as well as Poker Rules and Strategies, to WIN REAL MONEY!
Better yet, we’ll hook you up with EMPIRE777’s RM30 Free Credit so you can play Poker Online for Free, No Deposit Needed!
ULTIMATE ONLINE POKER GUIDE
Poker has a long history! It was first known in 16th empire777 free credit rm30 Century Germany as “Pochen”, a bluffing game that soon also had a French counterpart which was then called “Poque”. deposit transactional 777 gambling
The popular casino game eventually reached the United States through riverboats in New Orleans, getting its modern name around 1830. During the American Civil War, an important part of the game was added: you could now draw cards to improve your cards’ value!
What is Poker?
Online poker is one of the most popular on land-based and online casino games that uses the standard deck of cards, luck and playing strategy. online slots real money
To play a Game of Poker online, gamblers must make bets or wagers over who has the Poker hand (5 cards) with the higher value!
How to Play Poker Online?
We’ll teach you how to play the most popular Poker variant, texas hold’em. It’s usually the version played in Traditional Casinos and Online Casinos.
3 Easy Steps on How To Play Texas Hold’em Poker Online:
1. Each Player at the table is given or dealt 2 cards face down.
These 2 cards are called Hole Cards.
Remember that poker online have lot of terms, like Hole Cards, Community Cards, Poker Hand and Pot. Good thing, we have an online Poker Dictionary for all the gaming terms down below!
2. Dealer will deal the 5 Community Cards face up in the center of the table.
COMMUNITY CARDS – 5 cards that are shared by all players
The goal is to make the best Poker hand using all the cards available to the players: this includes both the Community Cards and their 2 Hole Cards!
HAND – a Set of 5 Cards
They can choose to use their 2 hole cards, or just 1 or none to make the best Poker hand combination using the Community Cards.
3. Player to Dealer’s Left can either Bet or Check
BET– wager an amount
CHECK – basically do nothing
How to Know Whether to Bet or Check:
Based on your cards, see if it’s worth to bet or check
4. If Any of the Players Decide to Bet, the Other Players can Call, Fold, or Raise
CALL – make a bet of the same amount as the one raised into the Pot (the place where all the money goes to) empire777 sign up
FOLD – player accepts defeat and gives up their cards and all the chips/bet/money they already put into the Pot
RAISE – make an even higher bet
5. This goes on until all Players have Either Called or All Poker Chips are in the Middle of the Table
There are also Betting Rounds for every game of Texas Hold’em. They’re called:
The Flop – after 1st round of betting is complete, dealer gives 3 cards face up how to deposit empire777
The Turn – after 2nd round of betting, dealer puts 4th community card face up
The River – after 3rd Round of betting, 5th and final community card is dealt face up
6. Player with the Best Hand wins the Pot! (all the money/chips!)
If more than 1 player is still left after the final betting round, all cards are shown and the player with the best Poker Hand wins the whole pot!
So now you’re probably thinking, how do you make the “Best Hand”?
Other Texas Hold’em Terms:
BLINDS – bet amount that 2 players on the direct left of the dealer (Small Blind & Big Blind) are forced to put in the pot before every round starts.
Why are they called “Blinds”?
Because they’re forced to make a bet without even seeing what their cards are in the first place.
Poker Hands Ranking
To win a Game of Online Poker, player must have the Highest Hand Ranking out of all the other players.
Poker Card Rankings
Of course, if Hands have highest to lowest value, so do cards.
The highest value is the Ace, followed by the Face Cards (King, Queen, Jack). Then it’s 10 all the way down to 2 (card with lowest value).
Why is Learning the Online Poker Card Rankings Important?
Sometimes 2 players can have the same Hand (ex: both Player A & B have a Straight Flush).
The only way to know which one has the better hand is by looking at their highest card value.
So for Example:
Player A’s Cards:
Heart Suite of A, K, Q, J, 10
Player B’s Cards:
Clover Suite of 9, 8, 7, 6, 5
Conclusion: Player A wins because Ace is a higher card than 9 in Poker.
Different Types of Online Poker games
- This is currently the most popular poker variation.
- Two cards (hole cards), are dealt or given to each player.
- 5 community cards are dealt face up in 3 stages/rounds.
- Players have betting options to check, call, raise, or fold.
3 Card Poker
- Up to 7 Players and a Dealer use three cards.
- The goal is to win by having a better hand than the dealer, or by at least getting a pair.
- Straight Flush
- Three of a Kind
3 Card Poker’s Betting System
- Ante – Initial bet to play
- Play – Equal bet to the ante bet to continue the hand
- Pair Plus – Additional wetting bet if you have at least a pair
- Omaha Poker is a variation of Hold ‘Em.
- Each player starts with 4 hole cards instead of 2.
- Omaha also uses a standard 53-card deck.
5 Card Stud Poker
- Card Stud Poker is the earliest form of stud poker. Before all poker games were “closed”, only the players know their cards.
- Stud Poker, on the other hand, is an “open game”, where most of the player’s cards are showed on the table. Players have an idea of how strong other player’s hands are, and then bet accordingly.
- Each player has at least 1 “hole” card which isn’t shown until the showdown.
Seven-Card Stud Poker
- Card Stud Poker used to be the most popular poker variation played before Texas Hold’em Poker.
- In this poker variation, 2-8 players are allowed. Players are each dealt with 7 cards, but only the 5 best 5-card poker hands will be used to determine the winner.
Open Face Chinese Poker
- Players take turns drawing cards from a single deck in hopes of making the best hand.
- No bets are placed during the rounds. Players instead play per point, and the game is scored in points.
- After that, players will arrange 13 cards into 3 hands: the “top”, “middle”, “bottom”.
- Players compare their “top” with each other, and so on to the middle and bottom.
- The player with the most points wins!
Where to Play Poker Online?
If you’re a Malaysian gambler, you won’t always have the chance to play in Genting Highland or Resort World Genting. Poker Online is now within reach thanks to Online Casino Malaysia!
Nowadays, lots of Malaysian Poker Online players are trying to hack game apps like Zynga Poker. But, you can’t win real money with Zynga Poker, unlike Poker Online Casino Games!
Trusted Online Casino Malaysia EMPIRE777
How to Win Poker Online: Poker Strategy & Tips
Don’t play too many Hands
Playing more doesn’t always mean you’ll get more chances of winning. Play only if you know you have a good chance of winning based on your hole cards.
You Have Good Hands if Your Hole Cards are:
9-9, T-T, J-J, Q-Q, K-K, A-A and A-J, A-Q and A-K.
Don’t Call Too Much
New players often overcall due to card uncertainty.
In contrast, endeavor to bet more rather than merely calling. Betting provides a chance to win the pot, unlike constant calling.
Sometimes it’s best to take the risk and actually see how your hand unfolds.
Advanced Tips for Poker Players
Different Styles of Betting
Tight – careful kind of betting; play few hands and don’t take too many risks
Loose – going on all out; playing many hands with risky bets
Aggressive – making lots of big bets to put pressure into other players
Passive – making more calls than bets; you let other players decide how the game will go
Taking Advantage of Your Position at the Table
In Texas Hold’em, all players get to exprience the role of Dealer or “Button”.
They’re also the ones who get to bet last, and this is a good advantage because you’ll see how other players behave or act before you can make your move.
Play more hands when you’re in the ‘later’ position (when you get to bet last) than in the early ones.
Use your Bluffs Wisely
Bluffs can be powerful, but only if they’re used right. The point of bluffing is that you want your opponent to fold or give up their best hand, tricking them into thinking they don’t stand a chance against yours.
Make sure that you can achieve this, because if not, then there’s no point to your strategy.
Why Play Poker Online?
Why is Poker Famous?
One could argue that Poker stands as one of the most globally popular casino games. While its popularity is highest in the US, nearly all Asian countries feature their unique variations of Poker. An example of this is “Big 2“, which is a type of Chinese Poker.
Poker in Popular Culture
In Popular Culture, you can see Poker played in a lot of movies and media. The famous James Bond film Casino Royale shows the titular 007 agent playing Poker in a high-stakes Poker game (betting millions of dollars!)
Popular video games like CS:GO (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive) and Red Dead Redemption 2 offer the option to play Poker online!
What are you waiting for?