The Age of Aquarius (or Libra, or Pisces…)
- Infinity: This covers only the one welcome bonus 100 pocket associated with the infinity symbol, paying out at 35-1.
- Straight: This covers any one sign of your choice, paying out at 11-1 odds.
- Split: This bet can cover any two adjoining signs. If the ball lands on either, you win at 5-1 odds.
- Basket: This wager covers the infinity and two other signs. If any of these results wins, you will be paid 4-1 on your money.
- Seasons: These bets – Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Winter – cover three signs each, and pay out at 3-1 should you win.
- Elements: These Fire, Earth, Air and Water bets again cover an assortment of three signs, and pays 3-1 if any of them win. turnover in gambling
- Rows: Each of these bets covers four signs, paying out at 2-1.
- Positive/Negative: Each of these covers six of the zodiac symbols; hit any one of them, and you’ll win at even money.
Little Strategy to Consider, But Avoid This One Spot
Do you still remember how similar this game is to European Roulette? That is accurate in a number of ways, chief among which is the fact that, on a wheel with 36 slots, practically all wagers are paid out fairly. The casino has a slight advantage, but just one, in the 37th pocket, where the house edge is just 2.70%, or what you would receive on any European table.
The previously mentioned basket bet is the lone exception. It falls short of your other possibilities because it covers seven wheel slots but only pays out at 4-1 odds (mathematically, it would be “fair” if there were only 35 spaces).
Many individuals think that their luck is affected by the alignment of the stars. The 12 signs of the zodiac served the inspiration for 1×2 Gaming’s online roulette game, Astro Roulette. This roulette game has a particular layout because of its unique characteristics, although this has no effect on how it looks. The game has a good roulette wheel and a simpler betting table that give it an appealing appearance.