Learn How to Play Blackjack Online and Win Real Money (GUARANTEED!)
Know Everything there is about 21 Blackjack online from Rules to Card Values, and Where to Play in Online Casino Malaysia using RM30 Free Credit No Deposit Required!
ULTIMATE 21 BLACKJACK GUIDE
Blackjack online or 21 Card Game is one of the most popular Casino Games in the world! It’s so popular that there are many variations of 21 called “Pontoon” and “Vngt-et-Un”. It’s fun to play, easy to learn and lets you win real money!
What is Blackjack?
Blackjack or 21 (Twenty-One) Card Game is a “comparing” card game with one or more players and a Dealer.
Twenty One or 21 Card Game is one of the oldest gambling games in the world (from Spain, during early 17th Century).
How to Play Blackjack Online
1. To play Blackjack online players must make bet
2. Dealer deals/gives 2 cards to each player and 2 to himself
1 card face up, 1 card face down
3. Player counts his cards values
4. Depending on your current card points, decide whether to stand, hit, surrender, double down or split
5. Dealer acts last and must hit when his card value is 16 or less, and must stand when it’s 17 to 21
6. Player wins when their hand’s (cards) total is higher than the dealer’s
Player also wins if Dealer busts (goes over 21) and they have a card value of 21 or less
Beat the Dealer by:
- getting 21 Points (a “Blackjack” or “Natural”) total with your first two cards
- getting a higher score than the Dealer without going over or exceeding 21
- letting Dealer draw additional cards until their hand (their cards) go more than 21 (“bust”)
Lose to the Dealer by:
- your hand value (cards total value) goes over 21
- the Dealer’s hand or cards have a greater value than yours
In Twenty-One (21) Card Game, all cards count their face value.
- JACK, QUEEN, & KING = 10
- ACE = either be 1 OR 11 depending how player will use
- 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 same value
If you want to Play Blackjack Online or Traditional, you need to know and understand its Table Layout so you can play smoothly.
If you’re playing Table Games in Online Casino Malaysia you’ll be playing alone at the table.
But if you’re gambling at Live Casino you might be playing with as many as 7 to 12 Malaysian online casino players at the Blackjack Table!
- 52 Cards up to 8 Decks
- Maximum of 7 players
- There’s always a Dealer
- Insurance Bet – If Dealer’s 1st card is 10 or Ace face up, players can place this kind of bet.
Player must place additional bet equal to half their original bet. Insurance Bet is won if dealer has Blackjack
- Insurance Bet(s) are paid 2:1
- If both player and dealer have 21 points, player’s bet is returned.
- If Dealer doesn’t have 21 points, insurance bets are forfeit and players who have card value of 21 are paid.
Stand – no additional card added
Hit – player takes another card to get more points. If player’s hand is still less than 21, player can choose to hit again. Be careful because going over 21 can get you “bust”.
Double Down – players who get good cards (9, 10, 11) can “double down”. Dealer will then give player another card face up and then forced to stand regardless of the card total.
Player must make second wager same value as their first bet.
Split – if player’s two cards are the same, they can split it into two new hands. Player must double their bet and is given two more cards, one for each hand. Player now has two chances to beat the dealer.
Surrender – if player surrenders they take back half their bet and give up their hand. This must be the player’s first and only action with their hand.
In Late Surrender, player can surrender only after the dealer checks and finds out he doesn’t have a natural or Blackjack.
- Even Money – when player has 21 card points and Dealer has an ace face up, dealer will ask player if he wants “even money”. This means dealer automatically gives player a 1 to 1 payoff on your bet before he/she checks his card if he/she has 21 card value. It’s like an insurance bet.
How to Win: 21 Blackjack Strategy & Tips
There are many 21 Strategy Betting Systems & Tips to Win.
Here’s a few:
Popular Blackjack Betting Systems
These Betting Systems let you control and strategize your bets to maximize your winnings!
- Oscar’s Grind
Card Counting, on the other hand, has players keep count or tally of the remaining useful card values. By knowing the number of the remaining cards, you will know how much to bet depending on your chances of winning!
- Blackjack Card Counting
So what are you waiting for?