Last Updated on
Learn How to Play Baccarat and Win Real Money using Baccarat Strategy and Tips! Not only that: Play Baccarat FREE online no download required using RM30 EMPIRE777 Online Casino Malaysia Free Credit No Deposit this 2019!
How to Play Baccarat
Baccarat is a casino game that’s very easy to play. Its simple game mechanics is the reason why a lot of Malaysian gamblers love to play this casino game, whether they’re beginner gamblers or seasoned casino players!
Natural 9 –
the best card, has a value of 9
Natural 8 –
second to the best, has a value of 8
10, Jack, Queen King
2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Retain Face Value
(ex: 2 Diamonds = 2 Card Value)
How to Play Baccarat in 4 Easy Steps!
1. Dealer Gives Out 2 Cards
The dealer will give 2 cards to both Player and Banker.
2. Bet on Either of 2 Hands
There are 2 hands, one for the Banker and one for the Player.
The player can bet on either of the two hands on who he thinks will get natural 9 (or closest to it).
There is also a “Tie Bet” where player wagers that the result will be a tie between Banker and Player.
3. Count the Cards’ Total Points
It was explained earlier that the cards have their separate values in casino card game. The next step would be for the dealer to count each hand’s total points.
- If total is more than 10, the second digit will remain as the total value of the hand.
Your bet wins if it’s the value closest to 9.
4. Player can get 3rd Card
If the player hand gets 0-5, the player can get a 3rd card.
BUT player can’t get a 3rd card if the banker has 8 or 9 total card points.
If so, then the banker automatically wins.
When to Draw the 3rd Card:
- Player/Bankerhas a total of 8 or 9, no cards are drawn because it’s a natural hand.
- If player’s total points is equalto or less than 5, a 3rd card is given.
- If player doesn’tdraw a 3rd card, Banker stands on 6 or more and draws on 5 or less.
- If player takes a 3rd card, Bankerdecides on whether to take a 3rd card according to 3rd card rules for the Banker.
- If Banker’s total is less or equals 2, Bankerwill draw a 3rd
- If Banker’stotal is 3, then Banker will draw a 3rd card if player’s third card is not an 8.
- If Banker’stotal is 4, the banker will draw a 3rd card if the player’s 3rd card is not a 0, 1, 8 or 9.
- If the banker’s total is 5, the bankerdraws if the player 3rd card is a 4,5,6 or 7.
- In case banker’stotal is 6, the banker will draw a 3rd card if the player/s 3rd card is a 6 or 7.
- The banker stands if the total card points is 7 or higher.
Baccarat Payout Odds and House Edge
Luckily, Baccarat is a casino game with a low house edge (compared to Poker and others).
Usually, Banker wins around 50.68% of the time, while Players win 49.32%.
Baccarat House Edge
Baccarat Payout Depending on # of Decks
So if you want a safe bet, always bet on the Banker since it has the lowest house edge!
How Much Can You Bet? (Minimum & Maximum Bet Amount)
RM4.00 – RM10.00 Minimum Deposit
RM400 – RM2,000 Maximum Deposit
RM3.00 Minimum Deposit
RM15,000 Maximum Deposit
Kinds of Baccarat Game
- Most common variation played in casinos in the US, Canada and Australia
- Most common variation of Baccarat found online
- Casino acts as Bank
- Game follows the Standard Baccarat Rules
- European Version
- Players do the dealing
- Role of being banker rotates around the game table
- Player has choice of either standing or taking another card if the hand total is 5
- Another European Version
- Played with 3 decks of cards
- The role of Banker is taken by the player willing to take the biggest risk
- Similar to Chemin de Fer because players also has the choice to either stand or take another card
- Uses a limited deck of 36 cards
- Cards used are all Face Cards + A, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.
- Banker and Player are dealt 3 cards to start
- They also have the choice of drawing one additional card to get as close to 9 as possible
- Popular version of played in Asia, especially Macau
- One deck of cards is used 3 card baccarat
- Both player and banker get 3 cards
- Highest possible hand is 3 face cards
- This is followed by traditional hand rankings
How to Win Baccarat Online?
1. Prediction Table or Scoreboard
Some players depend on their winning patterns. They can see this on a scoreboard or table, then they determine their bet amount depending on their winning streak.
Blue Circle – Player wins
Red Circle – Dealer wins
Green Line – will appear when there’s a draw
In the photo, there has been 2 draws.
2. Baccarat Strategy 1324
Of all the gambling strategies online gamblers use, the 1324 System is probably the most popular.
1324 is a Baccarat Strategy System where gamblers/players follow a betting sequence to maximize winning payout.
The 1324 Strategy requires the player to increase or decrease their bet amount depending on whether they win the round or not.
Ex. Bet with 1 unit, then 3 units, then lower to 2 units, increase to 4 units
1324 System Rules:
- WIN – place next wager in the betting sequence
- LOSE – go back to beginning of the betting sequence
- COMPLETE THE BETTING SEQUENCE & WIN – start from the beginning
3. Martingale Strategy
Martingale is one of the most popular “Progressive” betting systems among casino players! It actually came from 18th century France and is used up to this day!
It’s a simple progressive betting strategy that can be used not just for Baccarat, but even for Casino Games like Roulette.
Basically, in Martingale Strategy player keeps doubling their bet until they have a winning hand.
When you have a winning hand, you will win back all your losses.
Player Total Bets: RM150
Player Wins: RM160
Additional Profit: RM10
4. Baccarat Card Counting
The Card Counting Strategy is more popular for Blackjack, but some argue that it can also be used for Baccarat Online.
Basically, in Card Counting you tally cards dealt and their value to determine how high player’s chances of winning are vs. the Dealer (or the House/Casino).
It’s a gambling strategy that needs a lot of practice. Good thing you can play FREE BACCARAT GAMES in Online Casino Malaysia like EMPIRE777 Casino!
5. Baccarat Attack Strategy
This Gambling Strategy is a more modern and more advanced version of the Martingale Strategy.
But, unlike the Martingale, instead of increasing the bet amount continuously, you should wait for the right time to do it, namely “opportunities” or “winning streaks”.
And if you lose, you should go back to your earlier, lower wagering amount.
This is great because it highlights the reason why Martingale is dangerous for players with a limited budget.